Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sing Me A Melody, Sing Me A Blues, Walk Through The Bottomland Without No Shoes

Spike
I went to the Starbucks this afternoon.
Surprise there...

These two employees were arguing with each other about something stupid. I would probably have just laughed and watched if not for the fact that one of them was a girl whom is very interesting and amusing to talk to.

I was going to throw one of my shoes at the other guy, but I felt I might hit the girl and that was not something I wanted to do.

I went through the drive thru later, only because the church across the street was having their little festival. I was talking about it to the girl from before, and the guy she was arguing with came up and listened for a moment. Then he interjected with "And you still have both of your shoes!"

Poor Katie, the look she had on her face when he said that was so amusing. Then I explained everything to her. She thanked me for being concerned, and our conversation wandered along on it's nicely random path.

Now back to my movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment