Monday, October 12, 2009

Pack Up My Belongings

Original Title: Back in the day

Wooden Bender
"My strategy for making life bearable was to just start doing random and interesting things. Because, frankly, people tend to be wary of the unpredictable and strange. Which is, more or less me.

The people shy away from me at the store when I am looking at "Where's Waldo?" books in the aisle at 2 in the morning. The employees give me a wide berth when I am having an imaginary jungle adventure that ranges all over the store at 4 in the morning. The Wal-Mart people do not like having tennis balls thrown at them, Nor do they like it when you start a band with the instruments that they have lying about on display in the electronics section for no other reason than you are bored out of your skull."

I miss those days, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment