Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I've Got Mortgages On Homes And Stiffness In My Bones

It's amazing how difficult it is to write clear, concise, simple instructions for something that is, to me at least, the easiest thing in the world to do.

But there again, I am not taking into account the fact that most people don't have the sort of experience that I do, and a lot of people have difficulty trying to follow what I am saying if I just explain it as it comes through my brain. Which means I am going to have to give a demonstration, and have someone say:
"What does that do?"
"Where does that go?"
"How did you do that?"
Just so I can pause and start giving answers until I get something that makes sense. Then I have to write it down.

Sometimes I hate the way my brain works.

I like cookies.

Anyway, where was I? Oh,right. Because once I write a book detailing how to rebuild the POS computers at the liquor store, I can leave. For good.

Huzzah!

Current Location:Brew Too Liquors
Current Mood: blah
Current Music:Fat Bottomed Girls ~ Queen + Paul Rodgers

Tags:
2011,
lj-galeharpring,
work

No comments:

Post a Comment