Thursday, December 15, 2005

Runnin’, Hidin’

Original Title “There is a spool of thread in your iced tea!”

Look at the street, it's time to eat.

I really hate the internets sometimes. They are so boring. All it would seem that I have to keep me entertained is a Livejournal to gripe in. The person on the phone is making me regret calling her.

Grr...

On a more positive note, this one girl at work tried to hook me up with her friend whom I shall simply call "Psycho Bitch" because she is a psycho bitch. I declined for obvious reasons. A crazy old woman decided that I should get with this other crazy girl that works there. Assuming that she quits with the drugs, quits with the smoking, dumps the boyfriend, and grows half a brain. Again, I declined for obvious reasons. Then this mexican cat started wondering why I had no girlfriend. All in the same bloody day.

Then I ran out of money.

Anyone want to give me some?

I shall not stop you.

I actually had something useful to say in this space, but I have totally forgotten about it at this stage.

So, goodnight cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment