Thursday, February 4, 2010

This Old Cocaine, It Makes, Makes Me Sick

Spike
*Disclaimer*


*If the following makes any kind of coherent sense to you, I feel very sorry for you. Very sorry indeed*

There has been much in the way of weirdness as of late.

Far too much.

el President`e is my new hero.

Goodnight, Moon!

On an unrelated note. I am listening to a song that is forty-two minutes and fifty-nine seconds long. It is thus so far amazing!

I met a DJ who lived in seclusion. Reality and sobriety were her only delusions.

Anyway. People I never planned on hearing from again popping up out of the woodwork like nothing is the matter.

Also, I bought a camera!
A real camera!
An old camera!
It runs on film. And mercury batteries. That last part is sort of a problem, what with those things being illegal 'round these parts these days.

Robert Plant singing "For What It's Worth" is quite amusing, as well.
And now for random survey things:

The 20 First Things That Come To Mind Survey:

pirates!!!
Arby's

mouth
Coffee

joke
Cuthbert Allgood

cheese
Pepperjack

aunt fanny
Got nothing

song
Cocaine

allie revelino!!!
¿Que pasa?

black
Cheese

potato
Dan Quayle

tomato
Attack of the Killer

cookies
Subway

clumsy
Chicken

buzz cuts
Apples

jonas brothers
I've been to the year 3000

score!!!!
Forty-Two

brocer docer brocer docer brocer dac! :)
Broken record

spanish
el President`e

:)
c:\

d<_>b
How do you get that backwards "b"?

this survey :)
Amusing


Do not know what some of this says about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment