Friday, January 23, 2004

It's All Part Of My Rock And Roll Fantasy

Whee!

It would seem that if you have a book or something that says it will keep kids happy for days, it means that it will keep the kid happy for about a week, then you should probably go buy the kid some toys.

That is probably the most profound thing you will get out of me tonight. Not that that is anything new.

Methinks I am going to go to radio scrap in search of reel to reel tape (yes, I have a fully functioning reel to reel, and I plan to use it soon!).

After that I will probably go to Starbucks and do a bit of writing. If that turns out how I want it, I will probably post it here later tonight.

In the meantime, here is something to entertain you:

What kind of Final Fantasy Character would I be? by TheBlueParadox
Your Name/Handle
Your Hair StyleSlicked-Back Grey
Your Clothing StyleBlack Leather
Your Weapon of ChoiceTwin Hand-Guns
Your MissionTo Defeat My Evil Father.
Your Role in the FantasyTrue Hero:"We leave together."

Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!

No comments:

Post a Comment