Monday, September 13, 2004

I Can’t Decide Whether You Should Live Or Die

Original Title: Somebody ought to put you back into your place

I keep forgetting that there are indeed fast food places where you don't have to do any real work to get a salary.
I just went to McSurly's and saw something like 8 fat employees. It has been my experience that working fast food and being fat really don't go together. they had like 12 people working and something like no customers plus myself. took me something like minutes to get my food. Everyone just stood there like they had all the time in the world. You would think at least that being surrounded by food, the fat peoples would be in heaven, but let me tell you this-eating the same thing over and over again gets real tiresome real fast. I realize that I can not base my opinions upon what I see from going in there, but I have seen the tv commercials, I work in the industry, and even once (briefly) worked there. They are not all about being surly to the peoples. I think they are slipping because they know that the company can never fail. Well let me tell you, this industry is going to die one day. Soon hopefully, and McFatties, you are in no position to flow with the changes, at first I thought our menu was a bit outrageous, but now I see what RTM is doing. They are preparing for the day that the fast food industry either evolves into something less repulsive than it presently is, or (hopefully) dies altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment