Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Shakin’ Like A Leaf

So.

The hood cleaning people came to the store I am working at tonight. They were the same ones that always came. Meaning the ones who caused my store to explode. After they left, we were cleaning up their mess, and I decided to be paranoid and check the gas lines.
Lo and behold, the fry line was not connected all the way. It was on there enough that the force of the gas going through the line would have pulled it into place tomorrow, but that it was not all the way connected is what bothers me.

Considering that is what caused my store to explode...
Also, the guy that my store exploded on is doing the opening thing at the store I am presently working at. Meaning he could possibly have had a second store explode on him.
Sucketh.
Anyway.
How are all of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment