Monday, November 7, 2005

Freedom Fries

Music: Freedom Fries ~ Robert Plant
So. Yeah.

At present I am running Windows ME which I upgraded to from Windows 98SE, which was an upgrade from Windows 95, which was an upgrade from Windows 3.11 For Workgroups, which was an upgrade from Windows 3.1, which was an upgrade from Dos 6.22. Once this has been updated completely it will be upgraded to Windows 2000 Professional. Chances are these mad crazy upgrades will stop there. Because I like Win2KPro. It works for me in ways that all of the others do not.

Also. Mail came today.
Free brownies (I assume). Free tupperware. No bomb. No letter of clarification. Doable, I guess.

* Update * 23:27* Update *
Ate a brownie.
After ten minutes, I am still not dead.
We shall see what the morrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment