Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lay Down The Boogie And Play That Funky Music Until You Die

Original Title: More of the things and such-ness...

I am having a great day today. Only had to work until 1.
Number of people dealt with: 0
Put the truck away, this chick who looks almost exactly like my crazy friend who moved to Colorado a while back came in. She's a nice kid. It was overall, a good day at work.
Before work I did indeed get to see my favorite Katie in the entire universe. That made me happy. The crazy vaguely stalkerish girl who is getting married was also working. that made marginally less happy. Ah well, can't control the schedule of a place I do not work.
Anyway, I took it upon myself to mow the grass after work, and now I am eating doughnuts and screwing about on the comp-U-tor. I just installed the drivers for my keyboard so I can use the scroll wheel again!
Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment