Sunday, September 17, 2006

There's Something Happening Here, What it Is Ain't Exactly Clear...

AvacadoI once posted a short thing about the Windows Vista Beta with the promise of more to come.  The more was not what you would call forthcoming.  This I realize.

The story behind that goes something like this:

I got to the point where the memory and performance issues were so bad that I gave up on it.  Totally and wholly.  About six hours after my inital post.  I went back to Windows 2000 Professional and have thought nothing of it.

Then I got my copy of Windows Server 2003 doing it's thing.  As of tomorrow, I will have a dual boot 2003/Vista going on so as to write about the Improvements to the Vista and also my views upon the Server.  I have a little bit more work to do to get the main PC ready for Vista once again, but that won't take but a moment.

So, come tomorrow, I shall have, in theory, something relevant to post in this space about something or other.

Really...

  • Current Mood: exhausted exhausted
  • Current Music:For What It's Worth ~ Led Zeppelin

No comments:

Post a Comment