Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Help! I Need Somebody!

Former Title “Fabulous...Just Freaking Fabulous.”

Good times, bad times, you know I've had my share...
So, I have been wondering how the George, Paul & Ringo of my little world have been doing the last two and a half years or so, and I realize today that the answer is not as good as I would have hoped.
On the one hand they all seem to be doing pretty decent for themselves, on the other, there seems to be an air of depression surrounding at least two of the three. And frankly, I never really knew the third well enough to be able to tell anything.
I guess all I can do is remember the interesting times that they were nice enough to let me in on, and hope they all remember the good times from days gone by, and derive some joy from those memories, and the fact that they were lucky enough to have the other three there with them for so many adventures and good times.
Should any of them ever get down to my part of the world, I would love to hear from them, but, alas, it will probably not be.
So, good luck my friends who will probably never see this, I wish you nothing but the best of times. Or at least, interesting times, in the many years that will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment