Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nobody’s Left To Run With

My job is the best thing since hot water!
The hypocrisy and double standard things make me long for the days when I worked for a huge faceless company that did not care about me in one way or another.  That made a whole lot of things a whole lot easier.
I seriously (I know how bad this sounds) miss the Arby's right now.
Trying to decide what I am going to do, because this is not going to last too much longer.
The Post Office sounds like a fun place to work.
I would go work at the Starbucks, but I won't be able to live.
Tempted to write a book.
Tempted to run off to Mexico and be a pirate in the Caribbean for a while.
Then write a book about it.
Any other suggestions, let me know.
I really think Jenny had the right idea.  She packed up her stuff and she got right out of here...
That is an option too, if I can find guaranteed employment enough to live...

  • Current Location:work
  • Current Mood: pissed off pissed
  • Current Music:Everybody Have Fun Tonight ~ Wang Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment