Sunday, October 5, 2003

And The Joke's On You

Cat 3
I was thinking about something to write while I was reading this banner. I held the right shift button for eight seconds I guess, and some stupid box popped up. Who in their right mind would want to slow down their keyboard repeat rate speed? Stupid microsoft and their stupid (albiet free) product...
NETSCAPE ROCKS!
Anyway, now that that is out. I am now boycotting the use of internet explorer. If my brother and sister were not so lazy, I would be putting Linux on this computer instead of making this entry. They are not all about learning something new though, so, sucks to be them!
I guess I am not going to Missouri next week. My boss said I could go with them, and then she proceeds to schedule me to work those days. I almost cried about that one. I was so sad! Ah well, I guess I will go to California at some point in the future.
There would not be the thing with her family being around, so it might work out better...
Anyway!
I have been thinking about altering my template again, but I don't know yet. I really like the one I have. I just feel as though I could do better!
I think tonight I am going to change the one that says "Date & Time OF The Entry" to something more outlandish like the rest of headings in that column.
ah well
Goodnight Sweet Readers, And A Flight Of Angels To Sing Thee To Thy Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment