Monday, October 27, 2003

For The First Time In Forever

Original Title: Sleep deprived and proud of it!

Led Zeppelin Avacado
So.
After giving it some serious amount of thought, Gale thinks he will try his hand at writing his way out of Fast Food Hell.
He has been told my many a person that he has it in him to pull it off, and more than a few ideas took a definitive shape in his head tonight...
More on that story as it develops.
There is a part of me that is glad that I sporadically write in this thing. I am sitting here tonight, reading the entry before this one and thinking "When in the world did I write this?" After looking at the date and time of the entry, I got really confused, because I did not remember even being awake at the time. Then I really thought hard on it, and yes, I really did do it.
Sleep deprived and proud of it!
The Aus Jus sauce at work tonight got me on the wrist. That junk is hot. Needless to say, I am now going to have an scar of insane proportions on my right wrist.
It took me three tries to get the word 'right' in the above paragraph correct. I am going to go sleep for about 4 hours so that I can go to work early!
YAY!
Also, I seem to be back onto my burrito and tortilla chip diet!
¡GO ME!
Goodnight Sweet Readers, And A Flight Of Angels To Sing Thee To Thy Rest
-Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment