Sunday, February 22, 2004

I Like The Fishes ‘Cause They’re So Delicious

As I sit here typing this, I am watching the first episode of "Cowboy Bebop" for the first time ever.

I am watching it with the eye of someone who has never seen this sort of thing before. Truth be told, short of about 2 episodes of "Ranma 1/2," and "The Animatrix," this is the first anime I have ever seen.

I am reminded of "Inspector Gadget" and "The Jetsons" first and foremost for some reason. Scratch that. Something about a drug deal and quite a bit of gunfire.

Interesting...

This style of animation intrigues me.

I like the characters as well.

This guy Spike cracks me up. He's a smart ass. Albiet a clever one. Spike really knows where his towel is. I like that in a person.

Some of the details don't quite work out, but, all in all, I think this will have been worth the monies 4spent upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment