Sunday, March 28, 2004

Get A Haircut And Get A Real Job

Music: Last Mango In Paris ~ Jimmy Buffett
Yay!
Just yay!
That is about the only way to write about the last hour and a half or so.
My friend and I went to the place to eat after work...and we did not have the "chaperone" we usually seem to pick up.
It was entertaining. We talked about stuffs. Then we got to watch these two guys try to make off without paying their bill. It was about $15, and they had $6 between the two of them. The cop that ran out after them came back in a few moments later saying something along the lines of "I told him that if he did not pay his bill, I would personally beat the living fuck out of him, and then kick his ass again for good measure!"
They somehow came up with the monies.
Anyway, we sat about talking about stuffs. And things. It was fun. We were both extremely tired, but, it happens. I hope she got home ok and went to bed. She needs it.
I am tempted to break my long standing smoking rule for her...
Hmmm....
This will warrant further discussion and thought.
Anyway
Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment