Thursday, November 18, 2004

Machine Guns Ready To Go

Music: Another One Bites The Dust ~ Queen
So I was thinking about my hatred of internet explorer (due mostly to the fact that I am on my mom's computer, and she has, for some totally unfathomable reason, uninstalled Firefox. For the THIRD TIME!), and I thought about doing an entry about just how much I hated it.
I then realized that there's not enough time in the day to do something of that magnitude.
So, I invite all of you who don't read this to go leave comments pertaining to your hatred of this evil browser as well.
Internet Explorer, Oh how much I hate thee...
Let me count the ways...
1. unsafe
2. evil
3. tabless
4. pop-ups in abundance
5. microsoft
6. too large to be of any use
and from here I leave this into your more than capble hands

No comments:

Post a Comment