Monday, February 13, 2006

It's A Great Day

Spike
Let's see.
Discovered that there was a new C&C collection out. Normally those do not interest me, but seeing as how it included every game, I had to buy it. On account that the first two were more or less DOS-specific. Went to Starbucks. Bought the game.

Then the tax check came. Went to the bank. Dealt with that. Went to the Starbucks.

Discovered that the crazy friend who moved to Colorado about 6 months back was back in town for a few days. Worked that one out when she ran up behind me and scared the hell out of me by grabbing on to me and holding on and being very excited(?) or just crazy for a few moments. Then she had to leave to go back to Colorado.

Went to the Target to buy the iPod. Discovered that cost more than I could spend on the card for any given day. Going to the bank to get cash monies to buy that mug early on in the morning.

Went home for awhile.

Went back out to the Starbucks. The favorite Katie in the whole universe (yes, she got promoted again) was not working. That, I assume, is because she has to work early in the morning (yay! get to see the Katie in the morning), so I was not too put out.

Went to the Meijer way far away from the home. Discovered that the ignition switch in the Jeep that I just had replaced went out. Sucketh. Got the ride from the brother.

It's a great day.

-Watch out for snakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment