Friday, February 10, 2006

MM, I Get High With A Little Help From My Friends

I need a drug habit.
That way I will have some excuse when I say or write or do something and someone just looks at me and says "Dude? What the fuck? Where did that even come from?"
As it is, I just blame it on society, or further proof of how far my mind has escaped me these last few years (if you are someone I have had dealings with during the last couple of years). Some people say I am freakishly creative, some people hand me a drug test form.
If only I had the drug habit.
Also, despite being what appears to be the crack-cocaine of the Interwebs, Myspace is not considered a drug. Which is fine. Myspace is, as was previously mentioned, THE DEVIL. Or so I am told.
Where I am concerned, it looks more like a Livejournal clone that very few people acutally know how to use properly. They seem to have turned it into a web-based instant messenger. Got news for you cats, it is called AIM express (http://www.aimexpress.aol.com).
I mean cripes, what is the deal cats?
So, goodnight cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment