Friday, November 13, 2009

Enough About You, Let's Talk About Life For A While

Spike
I am strange. No need to argue, I am calling myself out on that one. I have strange rules about things. Two of which seem to need rethought I think. I will not ask a girl out if I am working and she comes into mh place of employment. Just seems unprofessional. I won't argue if she were to say something, but I won't start it. The same applies to a girl working at a place like Starbucks. I figure they have to deal with that pretty often, so I try to leave that alone.

I meant to put more, but I am going to sleep instead of hanging around until the Mac's drive is finished cloning itself. Dang it, I need to buy dirt on the way to work tomorrow.

Post from mobile portal m.livejournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment