Friday, May 11, 2018

How’d I Get So White And Nerdy

Magic: The Gathering.

That is a game.  I played it kind of regular like in the mid to late ‘90s and then it sort of fell off my radar after I got a job.

I briefly picked it up again for a couple of months in ‘12 and ‘13, but once again it only lasted a short while.  I was playing it with my roomate whom I didn’t really care for so when we went our seperate ways it fell by the wayside again.

Anyway, the reason I’m even writing about this now is that I’m still trying to keep up with the cards and rules.  I’ll snag a deck or a starter kit or something a couple of times a year and add them to the collection for the time that I decide to take up playing again.

I did, however, recently discover that The Dollar Tree is selling random packs of 20 cards for a dollar!

Which is nice considering a 15 card booster pack costs about $4.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment