Monday, June 11, 2018

The Best Part Of Waking Up

So the condition of the roads in Indiana has been a major point of stress for me so far in 2018.  Back in January I hit a pothole that ripped the strut mount off of my car and broke a ball joint as well.

I have read about people taking matters into their own hands and filling them in themselves, but this is a completely different approach to the matter.

Domino's Pizza has apparently taken to filling in potholes...For the pizzas!

The bit in the article about it feeling like a William Gibson novel is somewhat inaccurate.  It is more likely that this is the sort of thing that Uncle Enzo would take care of in Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson.

But I strongly agree that it is embarrassing that a pizza delivery chain has taken to road repair on their own dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment