Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Pa Rum Pum Pum

Since I started out my photograpy stuff with 35mm SLR cameras and do not believe in post processing, I have amassed a sizeable collection of camera filters over the years.  Some of them are actually useful, some of them are just downright bizarre. A few of them I purchased, a lot of them were gifts.

My collection is mostly colored stuff.  I have a huge set of solid and gradient filters, a small set of colored gradient filters that I can actually screw directly to the lens and each other, a set of bizarre plastic I don’t even know filters that I refer to as my “analoge Instagram filters”, a couple of neutral density filters and even one odd…I don’t know? Fly eye? thing.  I also have a telescope lens attachment that I’ve never had ample opportunity to use and a fish eye job that I haven’t seen for years that I really need to find.


DSC_4553DSC_4554DSC_4551DSC_4552

Solid and gradient filters

DSC_4557DSC_4556

My wacky 5-way thing

DSC_4561DSC_4560

SUPERSPEED!

DSC_4566DSC_4564

Last but not least…My collection of analog Instagram filters!

No comments:

Post a Comment