Tuesday, October 8, 2002

Any Colour You Like (Redux)

Original Title: IT'S THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR BLAH!

Wish You Were Here
I was originally going to post one sentence for this entry. It was going to say "It'll be a nice day if it does not rain."
Well, I checked out my wonderful friend Benign's diary, only to discover that she had some quizzes posted there. Naturally I went and took them as well. The results of said quizzes have been posted below for all to enjoy:


take the death quiz.

and go to mewing.net. laura = great.


take the antisocial test.

and go to mewing.net. because laura's feeling social.


take the nerd test.

and go to mewing.net. a nerd utopia.


what's your battle cry? |
mewing.net | merchandise!


take the taboo quiz.

and go to mewing.net. nothing is taboo there.
Also, I spent a fair amount of time being mad at my car. Due largely in part to the water pump crapping out. It seems to be all good now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment