Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Waitress Please, I've Had Enough

Original Title: Stoof

Chicken
All in all, it's been a great couple of days for me.I unloaded the truck at work this afternoon, because my friend who usually does it had plans to be out of town again. Plan called to be there by 3, but I got my boss called at 1:17 and said "Hey Gale! Guess what! Truck's here!" to which Gale said something along the lines of "Isn't it about 2 hours earlier than expected?" she said "Yeah, well, it's a different guy this week. I told him that the guy last week said showing up just after 1 was for that day only. He said he did not know, and then I had him call MBM to find out what was going on."
Gale cut her off about there and said "I will be there in 20 or 25 minutes then." she said "Ok, see you then." Then we hung up, and I went to work 2 hours early. One hour earlier than planned though. It has not been a bad day for me at all.
Yesterday I went to see Jackass. Not the best movie I have ever seen, but it was the most disgusting. Also, for the first time since The Lord Of The Rings in January, I did not go alone. It was a totally unexpected thing too. The company was, without a doubt, better than the movie.
Ah well. Time to get offa here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment