Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Dr. Forrester And Tv's Frank Were Hatching An Evil Scheme

Original Title: Evil

Jesus Sense

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!
What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com
Man oh man. Am I evil or am I evil?
I was reading through Bethany's diary, and I stumbled across that one!
Anyway, pertaining to her most recent entry. I remember those days. It was not cool at all. I am still trying to pull myself out of that hole. Things started looking up for me when I stopped with the whole school thing. Most of you whom I went to school with would swear that the person you know is my "evil twin." If that's the case, you are a moron. There. Done.
I seem to be happy and energetic now! Almost always. As opposed to the almost never it was before. Still cynical and sarcastic, but I have reason (extremely good one I might add!) to believe that it's hereditary.
Don't worry, though, I am still evil...EVIL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment