Tuesday, August 3, 2004

With or Without You

Music: Night Train to Mundo Fine ~ John Carradine (The most washed up actor in history)
So
As I sit here waiting for my socks to dry, I start to think.
As dangerous as that is, I am not in the mood for anyone but me to crack jokes at my expense right now.  I will take the liberty of finding some means of hunting you down and doing something very unpleasant to you with a poorly sharpened spoon should I find that you are cracking any joke-related things at my expense.
Now that the formalities are out of the way, I can get back to where I was thinking I might possibly drag this thing.
I am waiting for my socks to dry, and waiting for my chickens to cook.
It occurs to me that I need to start sleeping more than about 3 hours at night.  I don't like what it does to me when I have no sleep and virtually no food.
Most peoples's minds would completely shut down, but when that happens to me, however, some other normally dormant, more perceptive part of my brain decidedes to make it's presence known.  It is not so much as a different personality (no matter how much it may seem to be so), it is more like how a person's hearing improves when their sight starts to go.
Eerie.
This whole thing makes no sense whatsoever.  I might clean it up later, or I might just leave it as a jumbled testament of my exhausted normal mindset. 
We shall see.
I did, however, come up with a mildly interesting voice mail greeting tonight for my cell phone (***-***-*** NOPE!), for those who are morbidly curious, knock yourselves out.
Goodnight kids

No comments:

Post a Comment