Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Do You Take Sugar? One Lump Or Two?

Original Title: "Today was really awful."

Music: Page & Plant ~ Ramble On

Today was really awful.
I got out of bed really late because my alarm clock has broken and I cannot afford a new one at the moment. I'm so poor, I can't even afford to pay attention!
Well, on a lighter note, I feel unusual because my antidepressants are making me hairy. The doctor says it is just a side effect, and that it should go away on it's own in a few days, but I feel really dirty. Also, it takes like 3 hours to shower now.
Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.
The water gets so cold so fast!
Also, I'm so hardcore. Me and Buzz went to the mall today, and I stole a whole heap of stuff. I got a ZZ Top CD, a couple of DVDs and some new boots. Buzz managed to get his dumb self caught, but he fought his way out, like the idiot that he is. So as to make our getaway successful we jacked some old blind lady's car. Buzz smashed it into a phone booth twenty feet away.
That idiot.
Last night I had to go and pay Joshua's bail. He's such a raging alcoholic. He's also a jerk. He got arrested for punching the Walmart clerk in the face for refusing to sell him beer. He's only 16! Not that that really matters where we're from. That kid's been drinking since he was four, and I'm not too far behind.
I want to tell the world that I love you all! You're all so special to me! Maybe you will all die a terrible horrible death while you are at it. Just wanted you all to know that I love you all!
I am updating this journal for the first time in ages, because I've been in prison. Honestly, Johnny Cash should have a disclaimer on that cd.
Note to self...Killing a man in Reno just to watch him die falls into the bad things category...
Today, I got a digital camera! Yes! I'm so ugly. Don't look at my photos pleeeeeze. Not that that really matters. All I have right now are about 78 poorly taken pics of my kitten!
Isn't she soooooooo cute?
*Glares*
Well, isn't she??
I want to say thanks to the world for absolutely fucking nothing! You all suck. I feel so alone, no one ever reads this journal, or even comments to let me know that I'm not suffering alone. It's cold here, and I want to die, but I cannot figure out how many of you to take with me when I go. Ah well, I while away my spare time working on that little gem of a problem.
I got some good news for you:
I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said I have bipolar disorder. That is reputed to run in my family. But I did not go for that. My imagination was not feeling too good, but he said that I have a healthy imagination, so all was right and proper with the world again!
Go me! ;)
You should all do this quiz! It's amazingly accurate. You just put in your name and birthday, and it will tell you you're a moron. The amazing part is just how simple it really is. It takes anything you enter, copies it into the output fields, and then just gives a static "You're some sort of moron!" message.
I wish I had been clever enough to design something like that. Ah well :'(
That's enough for now. But I'll leave you with this thought - sharing your life with strangers on the internet is the cheapest form of therapy available. Leave a comment and tell me I'm beautiful.
Created with the Gregor's Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater™. Update your journal today!
Modified slightly by Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment