Saturday, April 17, 2004

So We Crashed The Gate Doing 98, I Said Let Them Truckers Roll 10-4!

Several things tonight.
One - I miss my friend
Two - I am going to do stuff to my Jeep tomorrow. Including, but not limited too:
-New muffler
-Having the carpets cleaned
-Cleaning the center console
-Putting said carpets and console back where they belong
Three - My hero and idol has been officially designated one Radical Edward (some of you get it, others won't. I don't care!)
Four - This kid gets to redesign a 366mb 65-slide PowerPoint presentation next week. Probably Monday.
Five - This kid gets to take some test at work on Monday or Tuesday. We are not sure.
Six - I am also making muffins for someone at work on the afore mentioned Monday.
Seven - Yes, the radio did indeedieedoo play "Convoy" at me tonight at some point.
Eight - There was more, but my gosh darned brain is not all about doing stuffs like it needs to.
Nine - I am merely babbling at this point.
Ten - It's time for sleep.
Goodnight Sweet Readers, And A Flight Of Angels To Sing Thee To Thy Rest
- Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment