Monday, August 7, 2017

For Peace And Trust Can Win The Day Despite Of All Your Losing 2

I am now about halfway through this book.  First and foremost, I feel like this series is an excuse for George R.R. Martin to explore some of his more twisted ideas.  That disturbs me.  There is entirely too much incest and underage exploitation.

I realize that this is "how things are in this world" but seriously?

Anyway.  The book itself.

Lady Stark.

She is set up to be a strong, intelligent woman from pretty much the get-go.  I realize someone tried to kill her son.  But going off the deep end and kidnapping brother dwarf?

Seriously?

Just because your friend Lord Shifty Finger said the knife belonged to brother dwarf?  You met the man...You know he's not stupid.

I get that you are trying to set up a war, Georgie-Boy, but having someone do something at insanely out of character is just nutso.

Anyway.  Cannot wait to see what the morrow brings!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjObup4bknJO_7nIIQDoMqs4mf77jx_Qe8ziw568CQOA8UZqlujCLAGhaiiOcFFEhGleFvrZFzsMqxP7Ay1tuGdGGrtKgWpVxGovqACQOcnbfDuC8fB2Ho54Ga_z3xx2DsIH-YOAHEH_uo/s400/Got.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment