Monday, August 7, 2017

Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End Part 3 - Applications

Here are screens of some of the built-in applications.  Interactivity is limited due to the lack of mouse support that I am able to figure out.

Honestly, I have no more than 3 more posts on this particular version of Windows after this, so I don't expect to care too terrible much about it.

 The MS-Dos Executive is the main screen. Not sure if that is true for everyone, or just me and my mouse-less self.

 Pretty much everything is full-screen.  The calculator makes this most obvious.

Here we have a basic calendar.

What would later become the Desktop that we all know and love.  Also, looks to have loosely inspired Windows 3.x with everything minimized.

Cardfile...I don't know what the heck this does or how to use it. I'm probably missing out.

Clipboard. Derp.

Good old Clock! Pity I cannot figure out how to close it once opened.

There are the first few apps in alphabetical order.  Control Panel next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment