Friday, September 1, 2017

Roll With The Changes Part 2 - Text Based Setup

 I ended up with something like 50 screenshots from the setup process alone on this one.  I have, therefore, decided to break the installation up into three parts - Text based, GUI and then the driver/initial configuration sections.


Here be part 1:


This is where I jumped on to the Windows NT bandwagon.   I do not know if this is the installation method from previous versions.  I cannot imagine it would not be, but I currently do not know. I will probably, soon, download the previous versions from WinWorld and find out, but as of this writing this is the earliest I have seen this installer.


There isn't going to be a lot here for me to say, so this will mostly be a  string of screenshots.


Step one: Insert Setup Disk #1 and power on your computer.  If it is set to boot to a floppy first, this is what you are greeted with:






 Follow the prompts for your desired setup.  I went with the Custom Setup option.



 This one is here as it is since I am using Virtual PC.  Just wanted a screen of me Capturing a Floppy Image.

 












That is the worst of the setup done.  Restart and...

No comments:

Post a Comment