Saturday, September 2, 2017

We Were Just Another Band Out Of Boston

Oh the things I do for entertainment sometimes.  I have copies of Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP Professional that are still in something resembling in their original packaging.  All so I can have the "exhilaration" of opening and installing these things for the "first time."

Whoo.

This is on top of my copies of Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Home Server 2011, Windows Server 2003 Beta Kit, Windows 95 Upgrade and Windows ME.  I also have an MSDN CD of Windows Codename "Whistler" (XP beta), I have a Windows NT 3.51 Compaq install DVD. These things all, to some extent, have factory packaging as well.

I also have various DVDs lying around consisting of Windows Longhorn (Vista beta) and Windows 7 beta.

Anyway, I am considering making videos of "unboxing" these things when I start to write about them too.

We shall see what we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment