Sunday, April 22, 2018

I Am The Very Model Of A Modern Major-General

Pages from Frederic Jones

Went to see Pirates this afternoon.  My wife has some sibling in the show.  It was fun.  Not super amazing, but fun.  There were some bugs with the sound that detracted from my enjoyment of the show.

I’m also not a huge fan of the venue…I understand that the building is old (something like 100 years!) and continually occupied by the same business, but they have really let the place go and they are slowly restoring it. 

Anyway.  My camera did something I haven’t seen in a very long time…It told me that it was out of memory.

I know, right?

You know what? It was!  So I pulled out the backup camera…An old Nikon 35mm with 18(ish) exposures remaining on my only roll of film.

IT WAS GLORIOUS!

Seriously. I love the challenge of only having so many shots.  I really need to buy up some more film for the summer because as much as I love my digital cameran it is spoiling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment