Sunday, September 15, 2002

Vera, Vera What Has Become Of You?

Original Title: Another Brick In The Bah! Part Three

Wish You Were Here
I am really wanting to disappear to South America for about 18 months right now. Here are a few good reasons:
1. I have wanted to go to South America for many a year
2. I started to figure up a rough plan to make this childhood fantasy into a reality
3. It really sucks to be me right now
4. It seems that I promised to do something for someone this evening. I got insanely sick there for awhile, and was therefore imobilized in bed for the greater part of the night, therefore unable to use the telephone (due largely in part to my lack of consciousness)
5. That seems to have classified me as someone who is not a "real friend". I guess I must accept that I am a bad person for putting my health in front of my work. Therefore, Paula, if you ever read this, you have my permission to never speak to me any more than you have to. I won't hold it against you, I am stupid, and a bad person, and whatever else was implied. If you or anyone else ever tries to tell me otherwise, I will explain the situation to them, and then walk away.
6. Misinformation and a breakdown of communication really really sucks.
I think I will just disappear forever into the jungles of South America that have forever fascinated me. So, with that in mind, allow me to now apologize to the following people:
Bethany - Hate to be in this position, but you don't want to be associated with a "bad person" do you?
Paula - Sorry for not calling, or showing up, or even being conscious. It won't happen again.
Jessica (who hates being called that, but for the sake of not being actually recognizable...) - I still don't really know what you think about me, but if my going away depresses or hurts you in anyway, I am so sorry. There are not enough words to describe my grief over this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment