Saturday, September 21, 2002

When I Was A Child I Had A Fever

Original Title: Kitty Cats, Templates and New Records!

Led Zeppelin Avacado
I work at Arby's. For about a week we had this cute little calico kitty wondering around. One of the managers and I fed it. We also played with it more than occasionaly. I went to work the other night, looking forward to playing with the kitty, and it seems to be gone. Ah well. Probably for the better. I am allergic to cats anyway. Although I love them so much!! I am sure it is quite noticable, but I have been screwing around with templates for the last few days. Thanks to Beth of wub design for the basic template. I merely modified it.
I just won a new record off eBay!
Pink Floyd
Delicate Sound Of Thunder

Oh well, enough from me for one night. I promise to get back to The Spork this week. Also, more of the other story coming soon! haven't forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment