Monday, December 30, 2002

Sun Goes Down, It's A Different Town

Original Title: A momentary recap

Cat
Update on the work thing from last night. It seems to have gotten warmer AFTER the sun went down!!I got there a bit earlier than I had planned. Ah well. I sat in the lobby developing a few more characters for my story that is based on "Hotel California." Told you I did not forget about them! The "Long Haired Lingering Man" was in there when I showed up. I saw his car in the lot and thought that whoever was there was going to need rescuing. I was right.
I procured a Coke and went to sit in a secluded part of the lobby to write. He followed me. Damn. We had a little chit - chat. A few of my former co-workers popped in during the duration, and I tried to use the "I should go socialize with Amanda for a minute" excuse to get out of it. To no avail. He had me trapped in that little corner. Damn indeed. Then he left shortly after they did. We were rather relieved. I did my stuff, and still was there until almost 1 am.
Ah well. I am currently downloading Windows .Net Server 2003 RC2.
Yes. As implied above, I am still working on my Hotel California story. I hope to get enough of it down on paper so as to have some posted by the end of the week. This time I am being serious.
Goodnight all.
B9-->You should write to me regarding the movie in the next day or so (hint hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment