Tuesday, December 17, 2002

I Woke Up This Morning And Got Myself A Beer

Original Title: 12/16/2002 - A day which will live forever in infamy...

Jesus Sense
I must start out with 2 things:1. I apologize to my friend about my assumptions about yesterday. I am truly sorry about that.
2. Disclaimer: This entry will be shorter and considerably more positive than last night's entry.
That was written while I was very tired, very mad at lots of things, and in some insane amount of pain.
Today, however, I am listening to "Roadhouse Blues" as performed by Blue Oyster Cult, waiting on my breakfast to finish it's thing in the toaster. I am rather happy right now. All is currently right and proper with the world despite the fact that I have to go to work in less than a half an hour and my clothes are still really wet and in the dryer.
I gots to go eat now.
Faretheewell All

No comments:

Post a Comment