Thursday, December 19, 2002

Way Down In Kokomo

Original Title: Wirloo!!

Chicken
For my second entry of the day you (my 3 official readers) won't believe what I have in store for you this time...
It's a quizamajigger!!! (I demand applause or else...) whoo!!!
And the results are in (again I think, but seeing as how I am not too sure, and am far too lazy to go look, here we go again!):
The Evil Criminal Test
Congratulations, you're Charles Manson!
Mad as a hatter and friend of Beach Boy Dennis Wilson, you believe that the Beatles song Helter Skelter is indicative of a coming race war, where the "blackies" will win. You also consider yourself a talented folksinger.
You have amassed a group of female followers known as The Family, who perform killings for you and look upon you as if you were Jesus Christ. You have sex with each and every one of them, and encourage them to have sex with each other, but they're most famous for killing pregnant actress Sharon Tate.
If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you wrote a Beach Boys song and killed Roman Polanski's wife with the following fine graphic:

Which Evil Criminal are You?
I honestly don't know where this stuff comes from. I am not crazy. I swear. Although, I don't think I would mind about the whole "Family" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment