Monday, December 16, 2002

The Future's Uncertain And the End Is Always Near

Original Title: SLEEP DEPRIVATION ROCKS!!

Led Zeppelin Avacado
I get the feeling that my friend Bethany is mad at me or something. As I sit here typing this, I am on AIM with a screen name that no one but me knows about. She is on with one of hers. I swithed over to my usual one and she was not there. So, I switched back, and well, she is there again. It depresses me to no end. I am not in the mood to be depressed right now. Too many sad and unhappy things are going on in my little corner of the world for this.
I think I am just going to get on with this entry then limp up the stairs and go to bed. Probably end up crying myself to sleep again tonight too. Stupid knee.
That rather hurt. I just went to run up the stairs, but as I was running around the corner, my foot slipped on the carpet, and I went sliding. Instead of sliding onto some base or other, my knee collided rather loudly and painfully with the wall. Not that I let that stop me from running the rest of the way up the stairs mind you.Well, it sems that I have also been able to destroy my internet connection. You are probably sitting there thinking "If you messed it up, how is it that you are making this entry then?" Well the answer to that question and many others are contained in the paragraphs ahead!
We use one primary internet service to connect to the internet. I was trying to do something to one of the other ones, and somehow that cancelled the account on the primary one. I am currently using another one that works all spiffily with the other one. I hate it.
On a totally unrelated note, I solved the problem with the CD-Rom tonight! It had this issue where it would open at random times and just stay that way.
Well, it popped open and I was unaware of that. I was looking the other way and not paying attention (I am to poor to pay attention!). I turned in the chair so I could focus on what I was doing with the computer, and my knee caught the CD-Rom tray. It then came mostly out. Bad news. I stuck another CD-Rom into the computer, and that seems to have solved the opening problem. I repaired the tray on the original, but I have not shoved it into another machine to test it yet. Fun Stuff.
I had something else to write about, maybe another installment in one of my terrible massivly unpopular stories, but I don't actually remember. SLEEP DEPRIVATION ROCKS!!
Stupid Knee
I have edited this entry like 5 times now. What you are reading is a progression of editations that have unfolded over the course of almost an hour.
I am done now
This time it's for real

The End

What the heck are you still doing here???? It says "the end"
sheesh. Don't you people have lives or anything???

No comments:

Post a Comment